Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

More from Scott's...


I'm glad we went to Scott's yesterday, because this is what Atlanta looks like today!



I am crazy about Florentine painted things - there's a booth in the back that always has an amazing selection of boxes, lamps, waste baskets, trays, mirrors etc.



These Florentine, solid wood, painted pineapple lamps were even more beautiful in person


I would cover this pair of chairs in deep orange linen (we just recovered a wing chair for a client in the perfect shade of orange with brown piping). I can think of a million great places to use these chairs - next to a fireplace, in a study, on either side of a window, in an entrance hall on either side of a console...



How beautiful is this Italian settee?


Pretty and comfortable bergeres!


Finally, I like the lines of these twin head and foot boards - very versatile and were so reasonably priced!


Enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love those chairs with the wood cutouts. I have got to go Scott's Market sometime!

    ReplyDelete