Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

House drawing follow up




After my house drawing post a couple of weeks ago, I felt compelled to order a black and white pen and ink drawing of my house. I chose Kelly Robson of High Street Market, because I admired a drawing that she had done (it's the President's House in her shop)and because her price is so reasonable.

It arrived yesterday and we are thrilled! The total time on the project was under 10 days. What a great wedding or house warming gift this would make.

Kelly is delightful to do business with, check out her ETSY shop for great vintage finds also.

Our architect was Bradley E. Heppner. He created a beautiful and "fabulous to live in" house for us! We are very grateful to him for his time and incredible talent. A photo Brad Heppner took of the house Christmas 2008:



I was checking back through my house building blog, REDO 2589 and I found this image that inspired us when we were building:



Pretty similar to what we built:



Drawings of my house are by Kelly Galvin Robson and may not be used without permission.

3 comments: